Work with us
Take a look at the open positions or fill the form of spontaneous applications.
Reliability Engineer, Oil & Gas
Engineering and R&D
The selected candidate will strengthen the technical office that deals at 360 ° with maintenance engineering, asset integrity and RAMS studies. The placement has long-term hiring prospects.The application is open to both recent graduates and more experienced profiles.
A degree is required
- Aeronautical and Space Engineering
- chemical engineering
- energetic engineering
- Physical Engineering
- computer engineering
- Mechanical engineering
The selected resource will be placed in a young and stimulating environment, in constant growth.
The resource will be entrusted with ever increasing responsibilities in a climate of collaboration and respect with colleagues.
The announcement is open to recent graduates or candidates with experience. Possibly the candidate already has some basic notions for the following topics:
- P&ID, PFD, SLD reading
- RAM, RCM, FMECA, RBD analysis,
- Bill of Materials (BOM) and Spare Parts Interchangeability Record (SPIR).
Initially, support is provided for senior resources involved in ongoing projects. The resource will have to gradually interface with customers and may be involved in short trips (both Italy and abroad).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Macros, Visual Basic language, the use of Access and CAD applications represent a plus
- Knowledge of CMMS applications (such as SAP, Maximo etc.) represents a plus.
A good knowledge of Italian and English, both spoken and written, is important.